Thinking about Investing with Scott Carson or Inverse Asset Fund or Inverse Investments?
This site is devoted to enlightening the investing public about people who have invested with Scott Carson in the past and have lost most or all of their money as a result of Scott refusing to honor the JV contracts; and the 18 law suits that I was able to find from people who have sued Scott Carson after Investing with him.
BREACHES of Contract!
Scott Carson repeatedly refused to honor the following provisions in the JV contracts he signed with investors including:
- Returning investor principal and 12% interest after 12 months upon the Investor’s request if the asset(s) haven’t been terminated [sold].
- Setting up a basecamp account to keep the Investor informed of the accounting.
- Providing quarterly updates.
- Not selling assets before consulting the investor.
- Returning the investors principal FIRST upon sale of the asset.
- And many more.
WHAT ABOUT HIS TRAINING?
Does SCOTT CARSON even KNOW ANYTHING about NOTES?
Since he is unwilling or unable to pay his investors I can’t help but wonder:
If he were the note expert he portrays himself to be, couldn’t he pay his investors back because he’d be making money at his craft?I mean would SCOTT CARSON WANT 18 lawsuits filed against him, if he could just share the profits with his investors, and make everybody happy?
ANATOMY OF AN INVESTMENT WITH SCOTT CARSON.
If you really want to know what investing with Scott Carson is like, I share my experience under My Story, and from reading the original petitions of the 18 lawsuits filed, it appears I’m not alone.
Please tread with caution if you’re thinking about Investing with Scott Carson.